Download more Information on Buyer Agent Services
Why Consider Kerry Endsley to help you Buy a Home?
- Kerry Endsley has as over two decades of experience in the west Denver and Evergreen real estate markets.
- Annually ranked among the market’s top 10 percent of closings. (sales price and volume)
- Lives in the local market and has insight into properties that are available but not marketed on the MLS.
- Kerry listens carefully to your needs and home-ownership goals.
- Understands your time is valuable and won’t waste it showing you properties that don’t fit your wants, needs or budget.
- Represents dozens of quality home and land listings in the area and can quickly and easily show them to you.
- Extremely knowledgeable about the Sotheby’s International Realty brand and network having previously owned the local Sotheby’s franchise.
- Can help arrange competitive financing even for the self-employed.
- Possesses expert due-diligence experience from both a Realtor’s and builder’s perspective. Kerry can look at an inspection report and give you a first-hand estimate of repair or renovation costs without calling on multiple consultants, we protect your interests in every respect before closing or risking earnest money.
- Will use his custom-build expertise to remodel or add on to a property and turn the home you purchase into your dream home. Kerry can easily identify diamonds in the rough and turn them into great value.
- Understands a property’s investment value and resale potential.
- Takes a no-nonsense, tough approach to contract negotiations …we work hard to gain value for our buyers. We know the comps.
- Can handle the sale of a buyer’s current home and coordinate all aspects of the transition to the new home.
- Understands the unique needs of buyers who have children, pets, livestock and horses
- Has in-depth experience in bank owned & investor owned properties, short sales and foreclosures.
- Is dedicated, professional and hard working … year-round, round-the-clock.
- With Kerry Endsley and his team of dedicated professionals … someone is ALWAYS available to assist his clients.