Stunning home in private, desirable, gated neighborhood in N. Evergreen with direct access to thousands of acres of open space from your backyard. Built in 2000, this Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired mountain home has been lovingly cared for by its original owners and features an open, welcoming entry with a grand study and great room with a massive, 3-sided fireplace, a spiral staircase to the lower level, and a sophisticated, open dining room/kitchen/living room with expansive mountain views. A butler’s pantry leads to the open concept kitchen and great room with living space, and eat-in area with ample access to a large deck. The gourmet chef’s kitchen features a Thermador cooktop, Sub Zero refrigerator, and two Bosch dishwashers, as well as custom cherry built-ins and a large island to accommodate a crowd for entertaining, food prep or homework. The main level master suite is a true retreat with individual his and her walk-in closets, a coffee/morning kitchen, and a spa bathroom with a stand-alone tub, separate vanity areas, and an extra-large walk-in shower. Everything you need is on the main floor, including another bedroom, 3/4 bath, mud/laundry room, and powder room. In the walk-out basement level, there are two additional bedrooms with patio access, two baths, one with a steam shower, a theater room, wine cellar, and family room with a bar. Other exceptional features include an elevator, hand-crafted, cherry cabinetry and custom copper touches throughout, a humidifier, a 3-car heated garage with 8-foot ceilings, central A/C, and plantation shutters. Don’t miss the opportunity to call this gorgeous property with spectacular mountain views home!
Evergreen Parkway to Stagecoach, left on Quarterhorse, right on Morning Star.
- Basement Exterior Entry, Finished, Full, Walk-Out Access
- Appliances Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Humidifier, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Warming Drawer, Washer
- Flooring Carpet, Stone, Wood
- Interior Features Breakfast Nook, Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Eat-in Kitchen, Elevator, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, Granite Counters, Kitchen Island, Master Suite, Open Floor plan, Pantry, Smoke Free, Utility Sink, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Window Features Double Pane Windows, Skylight(s)
- Security Features Security System
- Fireplaces 3/Gas, Great Room, Master Bedroom, Other
- Fitness Room
- Guest House
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Mountain Views
- Water Feature